Monday, November 12, 2012

Disappeared

It has been two months and three days since my last post.  I disappeared.  In many ways.  I haven't posted because Satan has really been attacking me from all sides, but I wasn't wanting to post it or deal with it. 

Brother Lionel shared with us on October 14 that we would all have storms to go through.  But Jesus gives us an example on how we can weather the storms in Mark 4:35-41.  We are to rest, respond, rebuke, and restore.  Jesus took His time to rest before He responded to the storm.  He didn't react; He responded. He rebuked the winds and put them in check.  After the storm passed, everything was restored. 

Some of the storms in our life were sent by God, to test and refine us.  Some of the storms in our life were created by us.  Some storms were sent by the devil.  We need to weather these storms, but how we deal with them can change the outcome.  If we follow Jesus' example, we will be restored.  Maybe not to the exact condition we were before, as God uses these to glorify Him and do a good work in us.  But we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.  (Romans 8:28)

As I said before, Satan has really been attacking me since I got home from London.  I think he knows some great seeds were planted when I was there.  Not in London, but in my heart.  I have something blooming in my heart for a new ministry opportunity.  I don't know what it will look like, or how big my part will be, or if I will just be a prayer warrior, but it is there.  And Satan knows it.  So he has been attacking me every which way that he knows I am vulnerable.  Insecurity.  Lies.  Financially.  My children.  Choices.  Friendships.

I have rested for the last few months ~ not well, mind you.  I have listened to his lies and cried.  A lot.  But I am done.  I have rested.  Now I am ready to respond.  I am ready to defeat his lies with the truth.  I am ready to remove the insecurities he has placed in my life (I have enough of my own that I put there!!).  I am ready to take control of my life, my choices, my children, and my friendships.  I am ready to rebuke Satan.  He will not have power over my house.

"As for me, and my house, we will serve the Lord."  Jeremiah 29:11

I hope you are trembling Satan.  I'm coming.  With the armor of the Lord.  (Ephesians 6:10-20)


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo Sweetie!! You go!! In the name of God's Holy Spirit and your armor of God (which will NOT include unmatched camos, you can defeat the evil one!! Love you! MOM

    ReplyDelete