Wednesday, November 20, 2013

July date

Ha.  I told you we were behind!  July date was dinner and a movie.  Monday, November 18 was our anniversary.  Our anniversary of the day we met and the day we got married.  Seriously, kinda creepy, but it just happened that way, we didn't plan it.  And MICHAEL is the one who figured out from the day we met part...he has this uncanny way of remembering weird random things.  It kinda freaks me out sometimes.

ANYWAY...we got a babysitter, two really - (thanks Lauren and then Jake!) and we went to dinner.  I let him pick and he picked (drum roll please) Applebees.  Seriously?  That's usually my choice, not his.  After a delish dinner, we went to see an old person's show.  Not joking.  We were the youngest in the theater by at least 20 years.  But it was hilarious.  Last Vegas.  For the most part it wasn't terribly rude, crude, or socially unacceptable (really what is socially unacceptable these days??) but every now and then I did have to cover my eyes.  Still, if you love Morgan Freeman and Robert DeNiro, this one is a hoot.  I could live without Michael Douglas, but he did make the character, but MAN does that guy look old. 

So eventually we will get all caught up.  This date was a nice change of pace from our regular breakneck speed.  I'm looking forward to catching up on more missed dates in 24 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment