Sunday, January 5, 2014

Beautiful-ness

Thailand is a beautiful country with a tropical climate.  It has absolutely gorgeous scenery.  Another post where I am going to let the pictures do the talking.


A storm coming, view from the back deck/porch/thing at Hayley's house
Rain starting






Construction with a mountain backdrop


A little house on the side of the mountain


 
Sunset from H's house


The light at the top of the mountain is from the temple.  Loved the way it sent light into the sky like that. 



Flowers near H's house








 
 
 

One day I got lost in Chiang Mai.  Except I knew where I thought I was, I just didn't know how to get where I was supposed to be.  At any rate, came across this scene and stopped to get a pic.  They were probably thinking "stupid farang (foreigner)!!!"  I just thought it was beautiful.



I have NO idea what this is I just thought WHOA I need a picture!  (still walking when I was lost-ish)


There was so much more beautiful-ness around.  I'll post more pics soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment